Spanish Point Road
+353 65 707 9000
Based on 1 reviews
Photos of Armada Hotel
Customer reviews about Armada Hotel
- Paul Kelly Added 06/11/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Fantastic Hotel. Spectacular Scenery. Historically located. Great Restaurant with glorious food and beverages for the hungry travelling man. Facilities to suit all the family, friendly service and excellent staff. Overall a thoroughly wonderful place for a weekend break or place to celebrate a wedding/ occasion. I will most definitely be back again.
- Alice Larkin Added 08/10/2018★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆OK. First impressions at reception was a dreadfully strong smell of fish. Reception was underwhelming. 3 persons behind reception but only one actually working. Slow process. Single room cost same as a double. Not impressed with cost of rooms as they certainly do not match quality of rooms. While the rooms are clean, carpet and furniture are dated and show the wear and tear. As the pic of the bath robes show its a bit tired. Old books on table and old washed worn bath robes should be removed from room. This hotel is "fine" but over priced. Would expect a bit of luxury for prices charged.
- Declan Kelly Added 22/09/2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Staff are very friendly and the food is excellent. You won't come away hungry.
Make sure to get one of the locally produced brown bread ice cones. There are other flavours as well. Lovely to eat with a desert spoon. The cone itself is fabulous as well !
- Ger Macauley Added 04/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Beautiful hotel. Full of quirky detail and literally full of nooks and crannies. Attended a wedding here and everyone was very friendly.
The only thing that annoyed me was the fact my key card kept deactivating after the first time reception suggested that it was because it was near my phone or credit cards. .
So I left both in the room for the night but the card kept deactivating still.
- Joseph Monks Added 13/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆A bit pricey but the room was beautiful and modern and had an amazing view of the water! The best part was the pub, though! Really good food with a great beer and whiskey selection. The live music was very entertaining. The bartender was super friendly and even let me try out a little of the Gaelic that I learned for the trip.
- Jeff Johannsen Added 24/11/2017★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Beautiful location. Noisy Room above pub. Party in pub lasted until 3:30 am, literally. Poor restaurant service. Butter wrapper found in salad informed waiter, no apology. No water pressure in shower. Charged in US dollars for meal when specifically asked for transaction to be in Euros. Overall, bad experience. Location was only plus of the 2 night stay. I would not stay again at this hotel.
Home | The Armada Hotel | Hotels in Clare
Armada Hotel family friendly accommodation located in Spanish Point County Clare on the West Coast of Ireland.
Share this page
Today's weather in Miltown Malbay (County Clare)
03:00 5 ℃ 1031 hPa 89 % 6 m/s 06:00 6 ℃ 1033 hPa 84 % 7 m/s 09:00 8 ℃ 1035 hPa 83 % 8 m/s 12:00 10 ℃ 1036 hPa 70 % 8 m/s 15:00 10 ℃ 1036 hPa 66 % 8 m/s 18:00 9 ℃ 1037 hPa 72 % 7 m/s 21:00 6 ℃ 1040 hPa 73 % 7 m/s